Membres

HOME

14 mars 2015

not from me : some nice conversions of a Forum member

.. like I've not a lot of work to show at this moment, I take advantage for posting some pictures of Arlin (aka "hodude") a Member-friend of Benno's Figures Forum .
As he doesn't have a blog (or something similar), he asked me (some times ago ... oups!) if I could post the pictures for him on the forum .... so I've decided to post them on my blog first !!!

Now, that's done!









Imex figures from different sets ...

7 commentaires:

  1. Très interesant, Sam. Merci a toi et a ton ami pour partager! A bientôt :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hola
    Buenas minis de caballería si señor
    un saludo

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. A very nicely painted parade of cavalry troops.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Excellent. I wonder what kind of figures were used for conversions.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Looks like Imex ACW US Cav horses, Airfix ACW Cav riders, and Airfix Cowboys for the conversion bits.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I had the same ideas for these 1/72 cowboys! Have a look here at my blog: http://boardgamegeek.com/blogpost/17901/far-westmunda-or-necrocowboy

    RépondreSupprimer